Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Left Out...?

Nowadays I have the feeling that im really out of touch with what’s happening in the technical world…
I shudder on hearing words like ipod or GPRS enabled…

For someone who used to keep track of all silly developments and review all new products its really a letdown when you get naturally eliminated in a related discussions

Uninitiated…?
No just lost track…But I think there are many or rather a majority like me…
However I managed to find out that GPRS helps you browse anywhere with a mobile and an Ipod does many things everywhere…and feltl exhausted after being through the thingamajigs associated with each…half of which I never understood and doubt whether I will ever………

I feel ashamed when the kid next door, the hero of our area, Debashish cries out at every new AD that pops in the idiot box, he seems to know everything…Once in another sphere of time, I was Debashish, who updated the entire family on everything…

I guess this happens with all, save a few who are always alert and vigilant…or some who are always curious and ambitious…others just drift along to be carried into the future by the younger generations

2 comments:

Madhooo said...

Oh yes, everytime i meet the someone from the future generation, i feel so outdated. That is why I constantly try updating myself with things happenning around me.:-)

kannan udayarajan said...

glad to know that there is one more who shares my predicament..:))

but i dont think that I will ever get any better in this issue...;)