Wednesday, December 07, 2005

haaaah..



I’m suffering from bloggers block….
And it feels real bad when you feel like writing and you can’t..

But its not a creative dilemma that im suffering from…just lazy…

Pure
unadulterated laziness..

For the past one week I was on leave from the world…closed in the confines of my room
Battling out the syllabi for an exam..

I wanted the exam to get over very badly…I prayed. I made plans..i though of topics to write on…
Things to do…movies to watch....places to go…

And now....i just can do anything…I have clothes to wash, turn to clean the room, deadlines at office..
I haven’t shaved, pressed my clothes or polished my shoes in the past two weeks…

I feel like im dropping into total chaos..

Flipside…

I like waking up late on the cold December mornings..
Taking a puff and sip coffe and read the paper..
Browse and read at the office…
Eat heavy and sleep early..

And life ‘s easy when you can.. .


Borrow your friend’s neatly ironed shirts..
Outsource your work to some new joinee who has sky-high career aspirations….
Get anything on home delivery..

Fido dido save me…

8 comments:

Shikha said...

December is the laziest month..cool post and cool pic too:)

Vanathi said...

Nice pic...

Vanathi said...

Nice pic...

kannan udayarajan said...

shikhs : :)

vanathi :thanx a lot !

Mriganayanii said...

Yes, i'd agree. Life's definitely easy when you cang et anything on home delivery.

oh and dyou know the flipside of me reading this post?
i've planned this activity -filled week for myself now that i'm done with the bloody exams. and this post is making me feel like i want to curl up and sleep for the rest of the month.

you evil evil child i'd like to sue you for writing like this.

cheers ;)

Arz000n said...

When I read that word..LAZINESS..
I instantly realised that we both are going to be a good competitor...

Execpt for borrowing clothes of ma roomie..I think I Can beat you in everyting :)

Im one lazy bone, you see

kannan udayarajan said...

nayani...im lazy even to face the suit...i surrender..

arzOOn :) competition corrupts..absolute competition corrupts absolutely...you win...

bharti said...

even i can compete as far as laziness is concerned...i think i m sleeping 16-18 hours a day these days...kinda hibernating