Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tagged again...!!



I've been tagged by My Ramblings.. and the rules are...

1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.


Target: Female

mmmh lemme see...

The eight points -

1. should be a very very good cook...everything else can be compromised
2. should be financially independent and emotionally strong...
3. should enjoy watching news in television
4. should be able to discuss politics endlessly...
5. should be my PR & HR
6. should be able to appreciate the beauty of even a tiny speck of dust on a cricket bat
7. should love my singing and take responsibility for the consequences it brings on...
8. should love me,care for me and occasionally fight and defeat me....


i think this will do...
and here goes the name of the tagged..

anoop,
Mriga,
Chintz,
Rajesh,
Prad,
aethyr,
Accidental Fame Junkie
and
Still figurin out...

c ya...

17 comments:

Ghost Particle said...

Hi! Found your blog from Still's....and you have been MUg-Tagged! Its the International Post a Mug week!

Accidental Fame Junkie said...

Hi Kannan, I have finished this tag like last week only. Thanks anyway for tagging me.

still_figuring_out said...

thanks for tagging me :) i`ve already done this tag, check my post dated jan 19th `06.

Shikha said...

very very good cook???
discuss politics endlessly??
And i hope you watch something other than news also..cos otherwise its gonna be very very difficult for you :)

kannan udayarajan said...

ghost particle...welcome to my space..!!

AFJ:)) will catch you with another tag...

SFO u too...!

Shikha u sound dangerous...:)

Einsteinophile said...

Woooww!! Niiiiccee!! Wonder wat her TAG will contain!! ;)
Prob the same ones with a NOT!! ;)

Einsteinophile said...

Blogrolled u!

Vikram H said...

its a pity that most people ask for wives who would cook well while most girls dont even take to the kitchen nowadays!!...Looks like we guys have yet another added responsibility! :(

kannan udayarajan said...

einsteinophile :)))))

Vikram h..:(( i m getting myself prepared..ya learning to cook..!

alive_n_confused said...

occasionally fight and defeat you sounds great, will only add up spice in your life!

My Ramblings... said...

U did the tag!! :)

By the way tall order a real tall order.;)
Hope you get the girl. Best of luck. :)

Sphinx said...

I tend to agree with my_ramblings. Tall order indeed! All the best! You'll need it :D

Aethyr said...

are u serious.??? no way i m dong this..

kannan udayarajan said...

AnC :))

M R :)..i was busy with some work...thats why it got late...now im on a two week vacation..enjoying..a lot..!

sphinx :)really..?

aethyr..welcome..!

Mriganayanii said...

Hello ruiner of lovely names,
its the second time isn't it? i'm sorry i'm such an unenthusiast. well, i think i'll do it this time though. never really done this before.
cheers!

Gangadhar said...

those're nice eight points...

susubala said...

6th and 7th point seems to be appealing and I like it.