Thursday, July 13, 2006

mmmmh...

Im getting bored..its time I went on another trip to some place weird..the rains have
also subsided a little...the calm before the storm.I thought Ill take rest this weekend..
and stay put at home ,wash all the pending clothes,clean up and relax with a book...

I did everything and felt happy..but feel as though the weekend is wasted...no movies..no treks..
I think i too got bit by the outdoor bug...thouh shi would disagree every bit...well I would explain it as " for every ten times the bug bit shi,it bit me once..." :)

Travelling is really therapeutic ; with the new air and light,it brings new life to all those who experiences it too..

Apart from the treks ,the last I went out was with my project team for a trip..which was ,well a routine thing..
and i missed the Raigad trek due to exhaustion..got to make up for it sometime in September...
the next thing on cards was white water rafting in Kundalika...with heavy rains around,that too seems a
distant possibility...

staying indoors is taking its toll,and most unexpected thing that could have ever happened has happened,I got bored with Hitchhikers Guide to the galaxy ...and I seem to have got fed up with the rains,even before it has properly poured.

I am waiting for september,when everything hopefully will clear up ..

13 comments:

Ekta said...

*Travelling is really therapeutic *
Ahah!..u cldnt have said it better...travelling is indeed therapeutic..am waiting to travel too!

Madhooo said...

Yes, it is very difficult to stay indoors when u get bit by this outdoor bug. That has been my experience too.:))

Anand said...

river rafting!
Thats something on my target too..especially in the sept/oct season..
done it once in hrishekesh in the april/ay season..but its best at the end of the yr...waiting to get there sometime!

Sphinx said...

I'm an indoors person, though i like the peace and quiet of nature :-)

Keshi said...

awww Kannan is bored? :) If ur stuck at home, listen to some good music...that can also feel like a terrific getaway sometimes..

Keshi.

kannan udayarajan said...

Thanks guys for all the comments...!

But the Indian Government has banned blogspot..and I dont know how long I will be able to continue with blogging...:(

Anoop said...

Dae...dont get lazy..we will try to go somewhere after ur marriage....my word boss!!!

Manju said...

where r u both?? blog soon..

My Ramblings... said...

Ur lucky that its pouring there. :)It gets cloudy and just when you think its going to rain the sun comes out.
Dont worry you will soon be out in the sun having fun.

Rajesh said...

O' Brother, Where art thou.? wake up!

P.R.A.D said...

hey checking out ur blog after a long time..turst me, it is as good as ever.. why havent u upgraded it to beta version yet?

Mriganayanii said...

Hello!

your 'i miss' post was particularly enjoyed.

Keshi said...

how r ya Kannan? :)

Keshi.