Saturday, March 10, 2007

'Barber'ic


Which canthree are you fam?
India..
U speak guth engleas far Endians…
Thanks!

And you mam?
I cam from the Nederlands..u kna Hollanth?
Of course I ve learned in geography?
U wenth to collage in Endia?

Yes.

Whath didh you larn?
Computers..
Ok u on business?
No Im a consultant..u know..

Ya..u like America..
Just moved in…

You?
I don’t….too hot here…Nederland is cold…I like Cold..
So you wanth it shorth?
Yes..

Size 4 or 2..?
I dint get you..?
Short or too short?

Sides and back …too short
Up and front …short..

Client demo follows.

Will that do?
Yep…

Roar of machines..
Is that fine?

Nothing was left..,it was the most tragic sight..the magic tuft which strategically covered my forehead was gone..
Light took turns in bouncing to and fro from the head of the guy in the front me and.. well my own….

total tragedy..

It hot in Bombay?

Yes..
You like America…?

No
Why… ?

Ith too cold..
I wanth to go back to Endia….i like. hoth..

5 comments:

Anoop said...

Oh oh...somebody has a bewildering, new hair cut:)

Praney said...

LOL , no i am not laughing !

ps. i added ur page (with ur permission?)

kannan udayarajan said...


Anoop

Not that bewildering...just a little..

praney..

thanks boss..

Princess said...

I didn't know even a haircut can be written interestingly....

All the best for next time :)

Keshi said...

LOL!

Keshi.