Thursday, May 15, 2008

Action...

Recently I have started having dreams with logical conclusions. Every one of them seem to have a
well defined plot,characters with personalities, climaxes and sometimes even anticlimaxes.
Overall my dreams seem to have very good production values , and sometimes bizarre too..I had this
scene in one of my dreams in which I was romancing with the female lead while relaxing on top of
a huge sleeping croc and suddenly the croc awakes..


Too much of movies may be…people say that when you get obsessed with something ,things like this
happen.If that’s case then I would forever be obsessed with cinema and film making.After all its free
entertainment with lot of ideas with scoop value - only if I ever make that one movie which has been always
playing there in the imax in my head


Have been reading "Rebel without a Crew" by Robert Rodriguez
**************************************************************************************
Last saw : Paradise Now - Palestinian movie by Hany Abu- Assad and as the director said is an artistic
view of the Palestinian political issue.Winner of the 63rd Golden Globe award for Best Foreign Film

***************************************************************************************
I need help - Can some one tell me why Hillary is still there in the race for nomination??

5 comments:

Shikha said...

Just like I have been seeing too many nightmares about editing my words :P
And romancing on top of a croc must have come from watching Romancing the stone.

Shikha said...

nice profile pic

kannan udayarajan said...

haha...

Id it is said...

Is this the same Rodriguez who wrote the "Hunger of Memory"?

Dreams have been under unresolved scrutiny for generations, and one wonders whether the absence of an explanation is because the findings are unacceptable or because they are limiting!

kannan udayarajan said...

No, this guy is a film maker..(ElMariachi, Desparado,Once upon a time in Mexico..)